Car service from Rome to CapriIf you are arriving in Rome or staying in Rome and you would like to take a day trip to Capri, you need to know the travel time which is 4 to 6 hours. There is no direct train available from Rome to Capri. As the travel distance is long, most travelers choose to stay long in Capri or Naples to enjoy the trip and island to the maximum. Whether you are traveling from Rome to Capri, hire the Car service from Rome to Capri with the best chauffeur services of Naples Limousine Service. Cab service is always ideal for Rome to Capri Transfer. Finding the right train, waiting for the train or bus with baggage and luggage can be tiresome. If you are with your family and friends you have to look for a separate ticket. With a Car service from Rome to Capri, you can get the best taxi to your Capri hotel by just eliminating all these hustles of waiting, ticketing. You have to choose Rome to Capri Transfer plan, which we can customize for you. If you want a stopover in Naples or any other place we can accommodate your request. Enjoy the hassle-free transportation to your accommodations in Rome to Capri with eco-friendly climate-controlled fleets from Napoli Limousine Service. We guarantee the best price and reliable Private transportation from Rome city or Rome airport for individuals, families and small groups every day 24X7.
What we offer -
- Airport Transfer to/from Rome
- Local drivers to pick up and make you reach safely to the destination
- Holiday trips to the Amalfi coast and little towns and archaeological sites
- Guarantee of your comfort and safe traveling
- Best luxury vehicles with a comfortable interior
- help you plan other complimentary trips that save time and money
- Freehand Shopping during your car transfer
- Airport Meet and Greet Service and door to door transfers
Rome to Capri Private Transfer
The island of Capri is famous for many reasons. A dramatic stretch of coastline with grandiose villas, world-class shopping, authentic cuisines makes Capri one of the most attractive places that appeal to every kind of traveler.
Capri is a popular summer destination for Italian and international travelers due to its picturesque island located off the Bay of Naples. Capri is full of natural beauty, aquamarine sea, epic limestone cliffs, and laneways with colorful bougainvillea.
There’s no shortage of literature, photography, artworks and film sets capturing Capri’s beauty, and to materialize these you have to consider a guided Rome to Capri Transfer to know more about Capri.
For an easy transfer use or car service from Rome to Capri; here are some tips that you need to know:
- A luxurious Private transfer (not shared)
- Spend your time with relaxing Mercedes car or van
- enjoy the breathtaking views of the ride from Rome to Naples
- Wi-fi and cool water on board
- price is per car and not per person.
- The cost for our luxurious transfer from everywhere in Rome to Naples port is 400,00 euros
Contact us if you need a full package (transfers + porterage + tickets) we will be able to provide the highest quality car transfers all-inclusive from pick-up point to the drop-off point.
We provide both one way and round trip packages for the Following Cities:
- Car service from Rome to Amalfi coast
- Car service from Rome to Positano
- Car service from Rome to Ravello
- Car service from Rome to Sorrento
- Car service from Rome to Naples
- Car service from Rome to Capri
- Car service from Rome to Praiano
- Car service from Naples to Matera
- Car service from Naples airport to Ravello
- Car service from Naples to Positano
- Car service from Naples to Praiano
- Car service from Naples airport to Positano
- car service from Positano to Matera
- Car service from Naples train station to Sorrento
Each Section should have a call to action to Quote Section – Which should Trip Type (one-way/2ways), pickup location list, drop location list, Date of Booking and Number of passenger, Price and Checkout.
Use the form below if you wish to make a reservation. You will pay directly to the driver at the end of the chosen service by card or cash. For online reservations we are working on it, we apologize for the inconvenience!